- Due December 1 for Spring applicants
- Due June 1 for Fall applicants
Withdrawal and Refund Policy:
- If a student withdraws 60 days before a program begins, the student will receive a full refund.
- If a student withdraws between 45 and 59 days before the program begins, the student will be liable for 25% of the cost.
- If the student withdraws between 44 and 15 days before the program begins, the student will be liable for 50% of the cost.
- If the student withdraws within the period of 14 days before the term begins, or at any time after the term begins, the student will be liable for 100% of the cost.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION:
COWA handles all its payments through Transferwise, because it’s the cheapest and most transparent way to send money overseas.
You can use a debit card or transfer money straight from your online bank account knowing exactly how much you will be charged for the transaction. No hidden fees! For any questions about how Transferwise works, please visit: What is Transferwise“