I acknowledge that the following activities and/or behaviors are strictly forbidden by COWA and incurring in any of them, will be considered a major violation:
- Traveling to Morocco
- Driving a car, riding motorbikes, mopeds, electric scooters, or any other type of motor vehicles.
- Bungee jumping
- Sky Diving
- Scuba Diving
- Possession and/or consumption of illicit drugs during the duration of the program.
- Possession and/or consumption of alcohol or illegal substances in the residence hall or in my hotel room during a program sponsored trip.
- Inviting guests into my room without the specific permission of the residence hall.
- Inviting guests to spend the night in my room.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
- Showing up to any of my classes or COWA organized activities with visible signs of alcohol and/or illicit drug intoxication.
The following activities and/or behaviors are strictly forbidden by COWA and incurring in any of them, will be considered a minor violation:
- Arriving late to any of scheduled cultural visits and/or trips.
- Missing a visit/trip without a valid excuse.
- Failing to complete a travel form in order to inform the COWA staff, my program coordinator and/or my program director of any plans to leave Seville during my free weekends and holidays.
I understand that not adhering to COWA´s rules and regulations in regards to any of the above behaviors may result in a written warning from COWA and reporting to the University of Toronto.
I understand that two written warnings from COWA could lead to my immediate dismissal from the program
I understand that two or more minor violations may result in a written warning from COWA
Signature (name and initials)
Nervión is a sprawling, modern neighborhood located in the eastern part of the city. It has a residential feel, and is an important economic and commercial zone. Some of the most sought after homes in all of Seville can be found in Nervión in areas such as Ciudad Jardín, which was built for the Ibero-American Exposition in 1929 and made up of houses built in the Regionalist style. In Nervión, you can catch a soccer match for one of Seville’s teams at the Sevilla Futbol Club’s stadium, as well as catch a train at the Santa Justa train station. Nervión offers several shopping areas, including Los Arcos shopping center and Nervión Plaza where one can also catch movies in their original version.